Wednesday, December 27, 2006

December Disk

Hey guys-
Just wanted to leave a brief note about the December disk that arrived a couple weeks ago among all the flutter and clutter of what was then the approaching holiday season. I put the disk aside for a little while, as there was just too much commotion when it arrived to give it the attention it deserved.

Ed, I really appreciated all the time, energy, and thought you put into the mix and the treatment. I've never read a treatment before, but found it a really fascinating way to get the outline of a movie across in just a few pages. I'm a writer of mostly nonfiction books and articles, but found myself wishing I were a screenwriter when I read that treatment. I think you've got a great concept and an awesome soundtrack to make a very fine feature film.

So thanks for spending all that time on the package. It was a welcome change of pace from all the hoopla of the holidays and a chance to retreat into a different world for me.

With the great November and December disks now safely in my collection of favored CDs, I can't wait to see what's on tap for the January installment.
Thanks everyone!
Elaine
Otterpops CD Club

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home