Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Alex and I have been sharing mix cd's between us. The exposure to someone's music taste that I know in the flesh is great...hearing new bands, seeing what's similar and not between us....I can't wait to hear music from people I've never met. Tunes I may have never heard while riding in someone else's car, tunes that I may have thought nobody else enjoyed.

A friend of mine started a cd club called "Sharing is Caring" and the idea was to send around one cd to different people in different areas of the country. You took this cd, added a few songs, and sent along....it didn't go over quite so well. The participants eventually forgot to send it along after receiving the cd. This (otterpops) is a great idea. A whole cd from each individual and you don't have to rely on the person before you to pass it along.


Suzanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home